Friday, June 1, 2007

Marshall Kirk McKusick and Eric Allman in Moscow

I've just came back from Moscow (I live in Rostov-on-Don, Russia).

In capital of Russia were invited many famouse people such as Brain Behlendorf, Louise Suarez-Potts, Robert Warrall and Eric Allman, because Interop 2007 took place in that days.

Eric Allman arrived with Marshall Kirk McKusick.

Me and my friend had great opportunity to spend approximately two days with these legends of Open Source (I mean Eric and Kirk). We visited Red Square and Tretyakovskaya Gallery. Also Kirk read lecture "Twenty years of Berkeley Unix: From AT&T owned to freely redistributable" for all *nix lovers , and it was really interesting, cos we heard a lot of amazing details.

Lately I am going to publish some of the best photos.

No comments: